Help

did not like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The brush would not even go through my hair to my scalp:(

It is what it is

Posted by jayzou on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's a brush. Oval-shaped with boar bristles that does its job like it was intended to...

Ann

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Makes hair really shiny, and all natural bristles.

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

FINALLY found a cruelty-free boar bristle hair brush! My hair is very fine and straight, and this brush was gentle enough for me (as long as I was very careful and detangled beforehand). It's a great scalp-exfoliant, too. I've bought multiple and one one brush, the outer coat has seriously chipped off the point of where it's almost bare, but the actual brush works great which is all I wanted. Still going strong almost 2 years later with regular use and regular washing.

Favorite

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad it doesn't have any plastic in it.

laba tiem, kam "ķemmes plēš"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pirku savai 3-gadīgajai meitiņai, kurai "ķemmes plēš". Tagad matu ķemmēšanu viņa var pieciest, ja vien ar sariņiem nenovelk gar ausi vai kaklu. Bet jāsaka, ka ķemmes galva ir visai masīva, varēja būt šaurāka.

not sure

Posted by NaturalTat on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The brush seems ok but the it loses bristles. Сама щетка вроде ничего так, но сильно выпадает ворс.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've had this brush for over a year now and I think it's safe to say I'm extremely satisfied and I won't be reaching for any other kind of brush. It's ideal for my hair type and seems to work with my hair rather than against it. The brush is constructed very well and not a single bristle has come loose. I'm expecting it will last for years. If it does happen to fall apart, which seems near impossible, there is no doubt in my mind that I will be repurchasing.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have long fine hair and this brush is excellent...it is not too soft,,,, Its perfect...at least for me. Looks well made.

I love this brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing hair brush. I can just tell that it is going to last me decades based on how well-made it is. Given that the bristles are anchored directly into wood, rather than into a rubber base, it is much easier to keep clean.

1 2