I really like it!

Posted by 5381377404839896383 on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's small and very cute and the best thing is it doesn't cause any static!!!! I'm so proud of my new hairbrush and glad it will last a very long time. I have already been brushing through my hair numerous times - seriously love the feeling of this brush.

A delicate and efficient hair brush

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have wanted to buy something like that for a lifetime. When I was a schoolgirl I managed to buy a very good brush and since that time up to not long ago I couldn't find something similar until I found this one. It is a wonderful hair brush. It doesn't scratch your scalp and doesn't do any harm to your hair. It cares for hair and does a job in a delicate and efficient way. It is rather convenient and you can take it with you, just put it in your handbag. The brush teeth are round at the end, well-designed and very neetly done and don't traumatize your scalp in the least(the problem which I used to have with many different brushes). The only drawback is that it is pricey. :) I recommend it!

Bristle

Posted by 5215929601500303017 on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hi! In general it is good brush, I used it for 2 weeks, when I suddenly realized that one of the bristle is broken. This brush is expensive to be broken in 2 weeks. I need to mention that handle is olive wood, but bristles are something else (birch is my opinion). I think it should be mentioned in description.

Lovely, well made wooden brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really lovely, well made hair brush, glides through hair easily and without catching, feels great on your scalp. A little on the small side but would be great for travel/handbag. It even smells nice, easy payment method and arrived quite quickly. Love!