Good toothbrush

Posted by 4647876102550700828 on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It cleans teeth much better than toothbrushes with nylon bristle. First time I used it, the amount of resistance in brushing my teeth was unbelievable. 911 my toothbrush is stuck to my teeth... Seriously my teeth newer looked so clean. If you want visibly cleaner teeth buy this, if you like your toothbrush to look like new after few weeks of use and not clean teeth properly buy toothbrush with nylon bristle.

finally!

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have a hard time finding a toothbrush that feels hard enough.. most are way too soft. this one is perfect... and its natural too! very different experience than the conventional toothbrushes

Fuchs Natural Toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good... Does the job.

Won't use anything else!

Posted by Reviewer1203907 on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have always preferred a stiffer toothbrush, and this one fits the bill! Some may think it too stiff, "but Natural bristle brushes are generally considered to run one level softer than the comparable toothbrush in nylon. Thus, a soft natural brush is equivalent to an extra soft nylon one, a hard natural brush is equivalent to a medium nylon brush, and so on..

Great

Posted by 4701403835313751846 on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Only natural bristled tooth brush I could find. Probably better for teeth. Would be even better if it had a natural handle also!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2530332 on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A good brush.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would say that the brush is rather soft, than medium. Brushes well, but only for 1 month, not more. After one month it looks already pretty poor. But even for sensitive teeth should be ok.

Naturals bristles long and sharp- but does improve

Posted by Reviewer1235735 on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I probably won't buy these brushes again although the price seems pretty good. The bristles seem long and scratched my gums for the first couple of weeks. Update- This brush turned out pretty good once it softened up- It lasted much longer than plastic. Will order again.

Disappointed

Posted by 4979349464528656804 on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will not order again. Totally wrong for us. Too large at the tip, doesn't go all the way back Bristles spread out after using it twice! .

Not enough

Posted by Reviewer1648455 on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I was ordering the Fuchs Medoral Natural Duo Plus toothbrushes at your website, the number I entered defaulted to only what was available at iHerb. I received 5; however, in order to get the 25 I wanted, I realized I would have to order only 5 at a time at your website. I subsequently ordered and received 25 more toothbrushes from another vendor.

1 2