Interesting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's not my favorite toothbrush in the world. I prefer the preserve brand, but it works. I ordered the soft bristles for my husband and me, and we were both ready to throw it out after the first use. The bristles were super hard and hurt our gums! But by the second brushing they had softened significantly. So keep that in mind when you buy.

Long-lasting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does the job!

great quality, i recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great quality, i recommend!

Everything Supposed to Be

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like this tooth brush. It is soft bristled, easy to use because of its shape, and affordable. Everything good about a tooth brush.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite toothbrush and the price at iHerb is amazing. I got 11 of them and they arrived within a day or two at most! Super fast shipping! I ordered the "soft" which start out a little bit hard but soften up quickly. They last for awhile and feel great on your teeth. Highly recommend!

I love this toothbrush

Posted by Rena61 on Oct 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do not feel like this nature bristle brush is tearing apart my gums. I just don't want to think to much on where they got the natural bristles from :)

Soft!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm trying to make some lifestyle changes and switch to natural and organic products where possible. I like the adult soft Fuchs toothbrushes. I was told to only use soft toothbrushes by the dentist as I have receding gums from brushing too hard. I tried the Fuchs extra soft and found them too soft. These are soft, but you still feel like you've cleaned your teeth.

From Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will buy it again and again. I am absolutely in love with this brush. I have ordered for my parents too. For my sensitive gum it is the best way. For those who think, that this brush is very hard - you can try to put this in the hot water for some 15 minutes and before every cleaning pour hot water on it.

Works well!

Posted by celestialleo on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This inexpensive toothbrush is very good for brushing..plastic handle is a bit hard...not rubberized...but still good.

Fuchs Brushes, Record V Natural Bristle Toothbrush, Adult Soft (FUB-00901)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase