Hang it around your dishwasher bottle

Posted by lovelyBunny on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have found this brush to work nicely and really appreciate the unique style of it!Love this, the round handle makes it so easy to use.

Not comfortable to hold

Posted by Non-GMO on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I much prefer a square brush that I can hold closer and that has more surface area and contact to clean the veggies. I had a hard--and unsuccessful--time getting potatoes all the way clean with this brush. The bristle area is too narrow. The bristles themselves are nice, on the long side, but durable and stiff. Aesthetically, it looks nice with the wood and natural bristles. Functionally, it falls short. I would not recommend this.

Great brush, excellent design!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love how this little brush fits in my hand! And it hangs to dry on a soap dispenser that I have attached to my sink perfectly! The bristles really are strong and do a great job at getting bits of dirt from crevices on potatoes. I also really love that it's not plastic!

Moldy & Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used the brush only for a couple days and have left it air dried between each use after washing the fruits. But just noticed the bristles have turnt black and half of it is cover with brown dots. Looks and smells like molds. Not sure why the brush would have turnt bad so easily

Great vegetable brush!

Posted by stephd on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far this has been a great brush, in the month I've owned it. I love the feel of the wood handle and the brush has a nice texture -- scrubs well without bruising or cutting the skin of delicate fruit.

cool stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's shape makes is perfect to hang on the tap!

Good quality bush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good quality brush with nice stiff bristles, great for cleaning veggies. The ring shape is a bit awkward to hold.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good!

OK but didn't amaze me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Worked well for cleaning, glad for the natural handle and pretty...but the handle design could be more ergonomic. One's hand doesn't really fit into or around it very well. Will use and look for something else next time.

Easy to get dirty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The outlook design is very nice and modern. But it is not easy to clean. Look dirt after I use it few times, throw already :(