Fun Fresh Foods, Dowd & Rogers, Gluten Free Italian Chestnut Flour, 14 oz (396 g)

Posted by Linea-Organica on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sweet Italian origin chestnut flour. I was very curious about the taste:) Seems too sweet for fish and ok for fried chicken or chicken chops. Wanna try to mix it with usual baking flour as well for cupcakes e.t.c. Каштановая мука:) Итальянского происхождения. Заказала ради интереса. На вкус сладкая. Пробовала делать с ней куриные отбивные и жареную рыбу, как рекомендовано на упаковке. Курица в этой муке понравилась больше. Но всё равно сладости многовато. Буду пробовать теперь её в выпечку добавлять.

I like this one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My child cannot have any grains or any animal milk. Needless to say; one has to re-invent baking. This chest-nut flour is excellent to use in banana and carrot bread. Beautiful quality - I always have it on the shelf.

Tasty

Posted by CindyW on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use chestnut flour in combination with almond flour. They make excellent cookies or a breading for chicken or fish!

Great

Posted by chantale on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent to make pacake and cookies, gluten free

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

AWSOME FOR PANCAKES & ADD TO YOU CEREAL & CAKE MIXTURES

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was my first Chestnut Flour order from this website. It tastes a little bitter than I bought previously from the other website. However, I'm okay with it. I appreciate the fast shipping and the reasonable price. And I have recommended this site to many friends...Best of health to all :-)

Fantastic!

Posted by Tannerw on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this chestnut flour! In fact, I just ran out! I need some more ASAP!!!

Bitter disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Turned out to be more bitter than sweet. If not for this it would make nice pancakes.