Help

Re-order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm placing another order for this tea. It is by far the best detox tea I've ever tried. It doesn't have the harsh ingredients usually found in detox. I wouldn't normally choose to drink Hibiscus (too tart), but with this one, it's doable. It's nice to have narrowed down a tea I can enjoy again and again. (I try new things, and have a counter full of tea boxes.)

Nice and healthy

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this tea. Cute box so and nice taste. Drinking it for a long time you will definetely notice some improvements with the skin and digestive system. It does really detox. Хороший приятный чай, приятный запах и вкус. Если пить долгое время то можно заметить некоторые изменения с кожей и пищеварительной системой.

Great Detox Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious tea with great results.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product

LOVELY TEA

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THIS TEA! : ) Tastes delicious and very relaxing

best tea ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this new detox style tea, it is mild yet full, tasty but not sweet and a really great product!!!

Hurry up and re-stock please

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoyed this tea. Love that it is caffeine free and the flavour is nice and refreshing. Packaging is cute. I logged on to order more but it's out of stock. Hurry up and bring it back please.

Nice flavor.

Posted by Deeann on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the hiviscus flavor in this detox tea. It gives nice sweetnes to tea. And packing is cute as well. But really not sure about its cleaning function. It's great as tasty tea with some detox,but if you are looking for a ea for a detox, I would choose another one.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Actually does make me feel good!

Love the box

Posted by enilorak on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not the best tea I've tasted, but it is okey. I love the box, it's so cute!

1 2