Help

Cordyceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Cordyceps for hypertension, hoping to alleviate my reliance on two blood pressure medications. However, with taking two Cordyceps capsules in conjunction with my BP medication, my blood pressure has fallen below hypertension levels. I eventually plan on relying on Cordyceps alone to maintain my blood pressure, along with dietary and exercise modifications.

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cordyceps changed my life, i never exercise without them, increase stamina and create a euphoric high from running and deep breathing.

Helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This along with some other medicinal mushrooms is seems to be helping my daughter's immune system. We're going to stay the course for a while to get a full determination on the results.

Fungi Perfecti Cordyceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I've also tried the New Chapter Cordyceps and liked Fungi Perfecti a little more. The Fungi Perfecti Cordyceps has a nice mushroom taste. I take the Cordyceps product every day and feel it has a positive effect. I've avoided colds even though my daughters have gotten sick.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent for better stamina

Not sure yet

Posted by energetyx on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't say whether or not this has done much for me yet. Will try Chaga next time. If choosing between this and reishi, go with the reishi. The effects are much more noticeable.

No Cordyceps smell, and misleading picture and name of the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The picture and name of the product is misleading. The picture and name of the product is cordyceps but the supplement facts says that it is cordyceps mycelium. Cordyceps mycelium is unnatural, and the effect is much weaker than cordyceps. The content has no cordyceps smell at all and I doubt it would have noticeable effect on me. With using the picture and name of cordyceps, I think host defense company seem to be kind of dishonest and cannot be trustworthy.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Excellent for better stamina and I take the Cordyceps product every day and feel it has a positive effect.

Doesn't seem to work...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Product is hot air, a load of it actually. The best Cordyceps supplement I've ever had so far is New Chapter's. Hope to see it back in production sometime soon...

My parents love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep repurchasing this for my parents, they're in love with it. They've seen real improvement with their energy

1 2