amazing

Posted by 5613072153428191948 on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product. The first few days I thought it wasn't working, I didn't feel much difference. It took me about a week to notice the full effect and omg, then I was flying with energy. I felt much stronger physically, more positive and with a much fresher mind. I suffer from chronic migraines and a lot of other issues. Also I have to stand all day, so I need a lot of physical energy. Most of my aches and pains, especially legs and back, improved greatly when I started the CordyChi. I am used to the New Chapter mushrooms, esp. the 'Breathe' complex, but I think this is just as good. In some ways better, because it helped my skin and my allergies a lot. I get a terrible urticaria rash when I'm stressed or when running,dancing too much; it stopped happening with CordyChi. Overall, I really recommend this product and will keep buying it. Only weak point for me is I wish it wasn't in plastic!

helpful to relieve my urticaria

Posted by Reviewer2332701 on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've taken multi vitamins and minerals, superfruits drinks, high potency vitamin c, quercetin, L-methionine, but none of them were effective to ease this particular problem of mine, urticaria. My urticaria usually appears when I'm hungry, in the middle of morning, or in the evening. Browsed on iHerb and found a review here regarding this product was helpful to stop his urticaria and skin allergic. Guessed I could give it a try. It works not immediately, but rather slowly after a week or so then I realise I don't experience the symptom anymore except mildly this evening which completely gone after I took a meal. Weird how my immune system works. Would stick to this product until I found cheaper and better alternative.

It helps with focus

Posted by 4757236497371202021 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product that helps you focus and wont make yiu feel jitters. Totally recommend it!

immune system

Posted by Reviewer1238820 on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

felt good on this product