mental clarity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My work involves some very long hours of intense mental concentration. I feel this product has given me a lot of mental stamina and clarity for longer periods of time. Brain fatigue does not seem to set in so soon.

host defence Lion's Mane

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

amazing product As Ive aged my memory is just not as good as it once was .The Paul Stamet's brand of Lion's Mane has done wonders for my memory.I'm able to play chess better and it helps me in my work. I can tell within the hour after I take a capsule or two. My wife also says that it helps her memory.This is one of those products that I couldn't do without.Been taking it for about a year now.

Lions Mane

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Most definitely helped improve my cognition in a few days.

The best nerve regenerator!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have seen so much gains on this wonderful mushroom!!!

rheuma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's very good for rheumatoid arthritis

Status Quo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, I have been taking these faithfully for a month now (2 capsules a day) and I do not see or feel any different mentally from before me taking them. I will not be reordering them. Why spend the money for no benefit.

Life changing for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have an auto immune disorder that causes cognitive issues, and word finding issues. I was having trouble adjusting to change at work. I would make several mistakes more times than is normal when processes change. In addition, I had trouble writing emails and remembering words. I lived in daily fear of getting fired. It caused depression and anxiety. I decided to try this medicine after exhaustive research. I've taken it for three weeks now, and I feel sharper every day. I can do mental math again, something I've not been able to do for about a year. I can write and spell correctly-- no writing around the word--- I know it. In addition my pain due to my disease, while not gone entirely seems to be diminished, and my mood is far better as a result. I am anxious to see if it will continue to improve in the coming weeks. Most studies done show the most improvement by week 8. I recommend this highly if you have MS or fibromyalgia, or Alzheimers or cognitive issues. It has been a life saver, and may potentially allow me to work for a few more years. That's incredible- I was actually considering disability.

No mushroom fruiting body extract, only mycelium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't believe that the mycelium alone is as powerful as the fruiting bodies and the mycelium combined. Overpriced.

Lion's Mane

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am 72 years old with Parkinson's Disease. I diagnosed myself about 9 years ago. I take this, along with some other supplements and my PD gas not progressed.

Supposed to improve Brain Function

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for several months now. Don't know that I notice much improvement. I'm concerned about getting Dementia because my Dad has it and I take after him in many ways. I asked a Nutritionist at a Health Food Store about products to take to help combat Dementia and this is one of the ones she recommended. I hate to stop taking it, but again am not sure it's doing anything. It's also a good antioxidant, so I've read.

1 2