mental clarity

Posted by Reviewer2689446 on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My work involves some very long hours of intense mental concentration. I feel this product has given me a lot of mental stamina and clarity for longer periods of time. Brain fatigue does not seem to set in so soon.

host defence Lion's Mane

Posted by Reviewer2924592 on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

amazing product As Ive aged my memory is just not as good as it once was .The Paul Stamet's brand of Lion's Mane has done wonders for my memory.I'm able to play chess better and it helps me in my work. I can tell within the hour after I take a capsule or two. My wife also says that it helps her memory.This is one of those products that I couldn't do without.Been taking it for about a year now.

rheuma

Posted by Reviewer1365422 on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's very good for rheumatoid arthritis

The best nerve regenerator!!!

Posted by Reviewer2287332 on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have seen so much gains on this wonderful mushroom!!!

Status Quo

Posted by Reviewer1505263 on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, I have been taking these faithfully for a month now (2 capsules a day) and I do not see or feel any different mentally from before me taking them. I will not be reordering them. Why spend the money for no benefit.

Lions Mane

Posted by 5287066702102932175 on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Most definitely helped improve my cognition in a few days.

Life changing for me

Posted by Reviewer2229628 on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have an auto immune disorder that causes cognitive issues, and word finding issues. I was having trouble adjusting to change at work. I would make several mistakes more times than is normal when processes change. In addition, I had trouble writing emails and remembering words. I lived in daily fear of getting fired. It caused depression and anxiety. I decided to try this medicine after exhaustive research. I've taken it for three weeks now, and I feel sharper every day. I can do mental math again, something I've not been able to do for about a year. I can write and spell correctly-- no writing around the word--- I know it. In addition my pain due to my disease, while not gone entirely seems to be diminished, and my mood is far better as a result. I am anxious to see if it will continue to improve in the coming weeks. Most studies done show the most improvement by week 8. I recommend this highly if you have MS or fibromyalgia, or Alzheimers or cognitive issues. It has been a life saver, and may potentially allow me to work for a few more years. That's incredible- I was actually considering disability.

No mushroom fruiting body extract, only mycelium

Posted by 4727183900159137734 on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't believe that the mycelium alone is as powerful as the fruiting bodies and the mycelium combined. Overpriced.

No it didnt help

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

with my neurological problems.

GREAT!

Posted by 5125026587872397747 on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 80 year old mother swears by this!

1 2