Excellent

Posted by 5613072153428191948 on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very effective against colds and flu, it quickly soothes the sore throat. It's better if you start using it at the very first signs, like slightly scratchy throat. If it's already very inflamed the spray works a bit slower. Also makes me feel stronger as a whole, it's a bit energising. So don't take it late in the evening, it tends to keep me awake for a while.

Amazing Product!

Posted by LisaMV on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just LOVE having this product around: I keep one in the bedroom in case I wake up with a dry or scratchy throat; I use it when I have been around a sick person and feel I may have picked up a germ; I most definitely take it when travelling, and use it before boarding a crowded plane; I have actually stopped a cat-induced asthma attack by taking it quickly. All in all, it is astounding and wonderful. I love both this one and the cinnamon flavors. I also use this peppermint one as a quick breath freshener - works great!

This Product is very effective for me and my family

Posted by 5154657274311187224 on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Myco Shield Spray has been instrumental in preventing illness, I feel and to mitigate any symptoms once experienced. I take is always before and after being in the large group of people, when I travel and when I am under stress. Often, I will start getting a sore throat, head fullness and ache and 3 sprays later and sometimes overnight the issue is resolved. I am convinced the preventative properties of Myco Shield have been instrumental in mitigating the onset of illness. A great product. Shawn F. Wisconsin

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2033459 on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. I use it in the mornings and it keeps my breath fresh. Brought this along for travelling and it kept the bugs away. Highly recommended.