Host defense review

Posted by Reviewer1259093 on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

With in 2 (two) days of begining Host Defense, I felt better over all and had much more energy! The increase in energy and stamina increased over the next week and has left me feeling very pleased with Host Defense.

Fun Guys Rule

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and my overall constitution has literally balanced out since taking it for a few months now. I was originally concerned about the effects of radiation, and was surprised at how much better I feel since starting this product. It contains a full spectrum of shroom support for inflamation and cancers. It's pricey, but worth every dime

Formerly known as New Chapter Host Defense

Posted by drBolhuis on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I prescribe this supplement for many years now to my patients and see good effects on the immune system, less colds, less inflammation. A must have against flu.

Good defense for a stressful lifestyle

Posted by Reviewer1292515 on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a stressful work schedule and taking this helps ward off any illnesses and such. Very good.

Great energizer without drawbacks

Posted by 4864698109917375032 on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the products where one can actually feel that one has taken something, and the effect is best described by me being able to effortlessly walk with lighter feet in good posture (e.g. with a straight back, not slouching over forward), and it also made all forms of activities easier, both physical and mental activities, in addition to increasing my overall virality/vitality remarkably, and although these effects all seemed to be similar to the effects achieved by taking only Cordyceps Sinensis mushrooms, I did get a feeling that my training efforts actually influenced my body physically, as opposed to the normal training feedback, which was no/slow change in physical health, hence the other mushrooms most likely had various positive internal effects, like it was served something that it had been deprived for a long time. When consuming mushrooms one should be very careful, as there are no old and bold mushroom hunters, and my overall trust in Mr. Stamets proffessionality and good intentions have been further confirmed after this product experience, and I will probably eat my way through his whole product repertoir over time, in order to enjoy what delight the somewhat understudied and forgotten mushrooms have to bring to human lives:) Kudos to Mr. Stamets and Fungi.net for keeping it impeccably real:) Thanks for a great product:)Happy Days!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2461182 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't report anything particular I have noticed, but my body keeps drawing me to this jar from time to time, to take a capsule or 2. Then I realize that our entire town is hacking and caughing, and sneezing, and I am healthy , with good energy levels.

Kept me healthy this winter

Posted by alloriginal on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used two of these per day, every day, throughout the Christmas season. To my amazement, I didn't even have a sniffle this year! I work in a retail job with amazingly long hours for the holidays; moreover, I'm in the company of hundreds of sneezing shoppers. Handling cash all day long exposes me to all kinds of microbes. The fact that I never got even a hint of illness is truly astonishong. I highly recommend this product! Please click my user name (alloriginal) for more useful product reviews.

A bit expensive

Posted by 4802938024927467260 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not use this product long enough to feel the results. I feel that the price is too high for this type of product

I heart fungi perfecti

Posted by Reviewer1599627 on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these little pills are great for overall health.

Wonderful Mushrooms !

Posted by 4766307549055331888 on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this daily at dinner time. This is very supportive to my immune system.

1 2