Host defense review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

With in 2 (two) days of begining Host Defense, I felt better over all and had much more energy! The increase in energy and stamina increased over the next week and has left me feeling very pleased with Host Defense.

Fun Guys Rule

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and my overall constitution has literally balanced out since taking it for a few months now. I was originally concerned about the effects of radiation, and was surprised at how much better I feel since starting this product. It contains a full spectrum of shroom support for inflamation and cancers. It's pricey, but worth every dime

Formerly known as New Chapter Host Defense

Posted by drBolhuis on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I prescribe this supplement for many years now to my patients and see good effects on the immune system, less colds, less inflammation. A must have against flu.

Good defense for a stressful lifestyle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a stressful work schedule and taking this helps ward off any illnesses and such. Very good.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't report anything particular I have noticed, but my body keeps drawing me to this jar from time to time, to take a capsule or 2. Then I realize that our entire town is hacking and caughing, and sneezing, and I am healthy , with good energy levels.

Kept me healthy this winter

Posted by alloriginal on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used two of these per day, every day, throughout the Christmas season. To my amazement, I didn't even have a sniffle this year! I work in a retail job with amazingly long hours for the holidays; moreover, I'm in the company of hundreds of sneezing shoppers. Handling cash all day long exposes me to all kinds of microbes. The fact that I never got even a hint of illness is truly astonishong. I highly recommend this product! Please click my user name (alloriginal) for more useful product reviews.

A bit expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not use this product long enough to feel the results. I feel that the price is too high for this type of product

I heart fungi perfecti

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these little pills are great for overall health.

Wonderful Mushrooms !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this daily at dinner time. This is very supportive to my immune system.

Builds immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to take when you are feeling a tickle in your throat or just "coming down with something." We are rarely sick. Also we rest and drink hot soups, etc.

1 2