What's not to like? Win-Win!

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Cordyceps for almost a year if not a little longer and have noticed considerable benefits over time. I think in this product inline with a few other supplements have boosted my immune system as I haven't had so much as serious cold since 2011. I have a very active lifestyle (Military, Crossfit, etc) and noticed my body recovers faster from the physical abuse of my lifestyle. P.S. it positively affects your memory-retention and focus, energy enhancing, general sense of well-being, and it supports a healthy immune system with a balanced inflammatory response. Cordyceps is also an excellent antioxidant, to name a few.

Great ingredient, disappointingly weak product.

Posted by RMSF-Survivor on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried Cordyceps from two other brands over the years. One was wayyy overpriced and not sold here, but also much more potent than these seem to be. I thought the last brand was slightly overpriced until trying these. Now I know why these are marked 44% off right now and why I caught got such a great "deal" on them. After less than two weeks with this brand I gradually regressed to where I was having way more pain and inflammation from my chronic illness than I've ever had since I started my current regimen of these herbs months ago. Cordyceps are great though. I switched back to my old brand (Dragon Herbs) and already notice improvement. That brand is also available here on iHerb. I had high hopes for Fungiology but was extremely disappointed with the potency of these and their other mushroom I tried. Trying these out actually set me back in my recovery, but that's ok because I learned maybe it's worth it to spend a few dollars more.

Great cardio supplement

Posted by SteeleBlue on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

does wonders for my cardio support and cleared my acne up too!

Mr G Droguett

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So far so good, I will have to re order very soon

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this for my dog who has cancer. Well tolerated and seems to be doing its job! Thank you!

Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My order didn't arrived yet, so I can't or better said I don't want to say nothing about your products and services.

Best

Posted by berbeq77 on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ok

Excellent product - a first class mushrooms collection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, a cost-effective solution in every respect one can imagine. Fungiology really stands for a reliable supplier of outstanding mushrooms/adaptogen herbs. Top flight services and delivery. Thank you iHerb.com. Best regards.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GOOD