Great Anti-Cancerous Turkey Tail Mushrooms Value For Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The mushroom expert, Mr. Paul Stamets, actually saved his mum from a cancer-lump in her breast by utilizing the Turkey Tail mushroom (it's worth a Google to watch that lecture), as it contains certain cancerscuring properties, and since I couldn't afford Mr. Stamets' high end Host Defense® version of these capsules in the long run, I found Fungiology to be worthy cheaper replacement, but I'm not a scientist, hence wtfdik about what's really in these pills, but hopefully there's some real Coriolus Versicolor goodstuff inside'em:) I find it difficult to take these 3 times a day though, as 1-3 capsules are recommended per day, hence I've stuck to 1 per day for now, with the occasional days where I take 2 and 3, just to bombrush and flush out any cancerstuff from my body, prevention-style:)

good health benefits from mushroom supplements

Posted by LadyEnigma on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best things for immune defense for ANYBODY! I can't begin to tell you the many benefits Turkey Tail has. I overall feel so much better- physically and mentally. I did a lot of research on mushrooms and would recommend you do the same. Mushrooms have many health benefits, including anti-cancer immune system defense. Only good things could come with taking these supplement. Absolutely no side effects. ***If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.***

Wonderful Price

Posted by FortuneKookie on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dog is taking this for cancer and she seems to be healthier.. All the other brands of turkey tail on iherb cost alot more..

Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is sourced and made in USA. Seems like a good product for immune support. Do your own research re the anti tumor properties also.

Good quality. She does what she has.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality. She does what she has.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super quality at a good price

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had a problem with HPV (L-SIL). My gynecologist recommend me Coriolus. After just two and half months the results of a colposcopy were perfect. Stil wait for Pap test results, but I belive they will be great. I took 3-4 caps. per day.

excellant product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just started using my turkey tail caps, so all I can say so far is great prompt shipping and the price is a real bonus. unlike other company's these are priced for people like me to afford. no gouging.. thank you fungiology...I will order again

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does everything I expect it to do just as well as the much more expensive brand that shall remain nameless!

Top quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me by my naturopath and I am very pleased with it in general. Thanks

1 2