Love ingredient, but disappointed in product's potency

Posted by RMSF-Survivor on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These work, but when you're as sick as I am that you need them in order to function, you notice the difference between potency in brands very easily. I would only recommend these only to someone looking for a low-cost option that only takes these as needed for minor relief. After taking them I feel like I understand why I got such a great deal on the price and why they are 44% off. I am recovering from multiple tick-borne illnesses and had been taking the Host Defense Lion's Mane from Fungi Perfecti, and it worked amazing and got rid of several specific symptoms I didn't think I could. But they all gradually returned after I switched to Fungiology. Those are the only two brands of Lion's Mane I have tried, but I would highly recommend Fungi Perfecti over this. If you want something cheaper, don't go with Fungiology, try something else.

Back up on top, again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only standard that I can use for measuring the efficacy of "Lion's Mane" on my mental processes is my daily Sudoku puzzle. Over several years I had reached the point where I would be able to easily complete even the most difficult (5 star) versions. Then gradually I began slipping, not being able to finish even the most elementary one star puzzles. It was discouraging, I might even call it panic time. After about a week of using "Lion's Mane" I could see the positive results. I can't brag that I'm back up there at the top, yet, but but possibly, in a few more months I'll able to post a 5 star rating for the product.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It really helps me relieve brain fog, and supports cognitive function. I haven't noticed any side effects.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking it for 2 weeks now. So far I haven't had any remarkable moment of forgetfulness and it seems that I can recall some names easier. I hope that it really works so I don't have to constantly look for 'misplaced' things in the house.

I suspect it includes grains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried other Lion's Mane products and they tend to perk me up, but this one made me sluggish and bloated. I had to stop taking it after a few days and symptoms disappeared. I suspect they grind whatever they grow mushrooms on together with mycelium, but maybe I was sensitive to something else.

This product works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product works, however it's not very potent. There are much better Lions Mane products out there and if you are after the full beniefits, I suggest going for a more expensive brand (such as hosts defence). After all, you get what you pay for.

bought for tinnitus improvement

Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

sadly, did not work, took the dose as on the label but 0 improvement so if you plan to buy these for tinnitus relief , better save your money

!

Posted by Strelka on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ir skaidrāks prāts

Tried it to help calm my nerves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had an inflamed molar tooth nerve, read these r good for the nerves. Tried them and found that it made me sharper n more alert. Interesting! Not sure if it was placebo effect.

Cheap and good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and quantity for an affordable price. I like it.