Full of Surprises. Auckland New Zealand.

Posted by Reviewer2100010 on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Chose this product after reviewing many. My wife contracted a seasonal Flu (it is winter here in New Zealand)and I hoped the Mushroom complex would help get rid of it. Surprise 1. My wife has had Interstitial Cystitis for over 4 years and normally takes daily Slippery Elm for the Irritable Bowel part and Marshmallow Root Tea for the Bladder part. From 2 days of starting on the Mushroom complex she has not had to take either and the 8, 10, 12 night time trips to the bathroom have dropped to 3. Surprise 2. After 4 days on the Mushroom complex all the joint and back pains my wife had when trying to sleep stopped completely. Surprise 3. Normally any pain killers to combat the sinus headaches would cause my wife to be badly constipated. With the mushroom complex it never happened. Surprise 4.Difficulty walking up and down stairs because of sore knees completely went away after 5 days and she can traverse the stairs easily even carrying items. Surprise 5. My wife can now get up from a chair without the pain and needing support because of a damaged knee, that was the case before the Mushroom complex. Surprise 6. The ankle joint clicking when my wife walked to the bathroom and back after sitting for a while of an evening has totally gone. Don't think the complex has helped much with the Flu as it is now week 6 and my wife is just staring to improve. What more can I say other than the iherb service is superb. If I order on a Friday the delivery is normally on my doorstep on the Monday morning. Pretty impressive from the other side of the world.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best mushroom blends I have purchased to date. It has helped me a great deal.

Researched to Kill infections

Posted by SGODKS on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for two weeks, I have not noticed a difference just yet. I am taking it because the mushrooms in this complex have been researched to kill virus' and infections. I hope it is working overtime.

Great producyt!

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I attribute my good health in part to taking mushrooms; I take them in conjunction with astragalus. I generally never get sick, but if I go off of the mushrooms or astragalus, sure enough I get sick. So, I try to never be out of these two supplements. They are must haves for me.

Too early to tell

Posted by 5699157174387204378 on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't say whether or not these are helpful, but that is probably true of most supplements. The only thing I don't really like is that the recommended daily number of pills is high (4 per day). I am no pharmaceutical scientist, but I imagine there must be a way to put a similar amount of value in less capsules, or make the product much much smaller and take more, like little pebbles.

take this product for a healthy life

Posted by 4885160786184734239 on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this Mushroom Complex for about 6 months, however for the last 12 years I have taken the Mushroom Complex Original 7 and recently switched to the Fungiology, Mushroom Complex. I have suffered from severe arthritis in my hands and knees and five places on my spine. I used to be in pain all the time, until I started taking the Mushroom Complex, within 10 days I was almost pain free, My line of work used to be quite physical in the retail business, the last 12 years not as much, but I want to tell you that there is an added bonus from the Mushroom complex, it is loaded with antitoxins which keep your body free of toxins that we take in in various ways. In the last 12 years I have missed only 2 days of sick time from work , so when I say it keeps you healthy , you can take that to the bank. I am 70 years young and work 9 hours a day sometimes 6 to 7 days a week. I will continue to take this product to stay healthy and young.

Fungiology, MushRex, Full Spectrum Mushroom Complex, 120 Veggie Plantcaps

Posted by 4729496880261816002 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have found this complex ,to be of immense benefit to me ,and this product, is working better, than everyday store bought types , Thanks iherb for this great product. Gilbert

Fungiology, MushRex Plus, Full-Spectrum Mushroom Complex, 120 Veggie Plantcaps

Posted by feedMemore on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Extremely disappointed. I am pretty healthy person, just have some issues with my ears (swimmer's ears, but under control) and when I was drinking this, I've got ear aches, like inflammation (without fever, but sensitive and aching ears) and my man got much runny nose. So??? Nothing like Cat's claw in this earth, believe me. Just you can't take Cat's claw all the time, you must do some breaks. But when you feel you can get ill or have lower immunity, take it.

Full-Spectrum Mushroom Complex

Posted by Reviewer1068187 on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this formula, because of its full spectrum. I am a disabled person in a wheel chair. I need all the help in the world to fight infections and other abnormalities.

Mr Franklin Musgrave

Posted by 4729885526558985880 on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So far they seem to mworking

1 2