POTENT STUFF ! ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i tried lots of Cordyceps products,raw mushrooms as well as extracts,some of them available here at iHerb and i reviewed them a few months ago,check my review page. i am very glad Fungiology arrived too because their products set a new level to compete with.while most raw Cordyceps are tasty in soups and such its potency is very limited ,even most extracts do not effect my body easily wayy beyond the recommended dosage.this product is very potent at 2200mg dosage and i can easily feel its adaptogenic quality for a few hours,i guess i'll lower the dosage back to the recommended 1800mg level,it also seem very fresh by its smell and taste.some of the CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) patients will find this plant very useful for them as well as many others with low stamina,low energy etc...and many other symptoms. i regard this as a middle of the day mild booster,don't take it at evenings if you plan to sleep at regular hours ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Interesting product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes great.

Not the usual cordyceps smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have just been using this for a few days so it's too early to report effects, but I find that (as with other Fungiology products), the powder's smell is quite weak compared to the other cordyceps powders I have tried. The smell is bland, and not slightly 'minty' like typical cordyceps. The color is also lighter than the other powders...

not so strong

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

compared to ginseng, this product is not so effective! I felt little more yang energy after taking 1800mg (3 cups) but thats all ! My energy doesnt increased much. My lungs hadnt working better and I dont felt any better results in thinking, so the ATP production was not much better in my body from this product. I felt a side effect, so my face blushing in socioal situations ahs improved. So it has some effects, but is definitelly not so strong as other products.

Cordyceps energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read about Cordyceps online, that it is the Chinese medicine treatment for adrenal fatigue, and reagular use increases your energy a little at a time. I've been using this ... adding a scoop of powder to my breakfast every day ... for over a year, and I like what it does for me. It's very subtle, but energy gradually builds up over time. I plan to keep taking it.

Inconclusive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have not used it (enough) to do a review.

Good

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pleased with the product. Makes a terrific tasting tea when mixed with Fungiology resihi.

Too expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is good, but you can get similar potent extracts for a better price

extremely good