Fungiology, Organic MushRex Plus, Full-Spectrum Mushroom Complex, 3.52 oz (100 g) Powder

Posted by feedMemore on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. Even taste is not bad with plain water. I am feeling much more energetic in the mornings and bacterial infection in my ears is not so troubling. Immune system booster, anti-allergic, help fight viruses, bacteria and tumors. Glad I bought it on special price. Thanks iherb.

A Small Amount of each in every dose.

Posted by Reviewer1018095 on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

With so many medicinal Fungi to choose from it was difficult to make a choice so I choose this one in Capsule form to cover all the bases. I have used it to throw off a Flu and Gastro. It worked well even though there was only some 25mg's per dosage of each sort of Fungi. Perhaps they Synergistically work together supporting each other. Well telling others about the benefits was my downfall, because the source of the Capsules here dried up very quickly, so I had to resort to buying the loose powder and capsulizing it myself. Thankgoodness , Iherb has restocked and the capsules are back in Stock. Looking forward to experiencing the health benefits that I have already seen my pet dog experience. Her Grey hair has disappeared and she is behaving like a Puppy. :-)

mushroom mix

Posted by 4956788190876154025 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Shrunk my swollen lymph node

fine quality

Posted by zsuzsa on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have taken many mushroom products, and this one is very good quality. I also harvest my own chaga and drink the tea like water daily. This product added to my routine has given me an even greater boost, and especially through the winter months when one can feel more sluggish and tired. The powder is super fine so its easily taken with water or just popped in the mouth with the scooper inside. I feel light on my feet, happier and clearer when taking this product along with their immune formula. Recommended.

Good

Posted by theunextreme on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not too bad of a taste and blends well in water. Haven't given it much time to work yet.

excellent source of health

Posted by 5025767683654582126 on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very effective and easy to use

taste is OK but benefits are great

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

took a few times to get used to taste but instantly got an energy buzz the first time I used it and each time since. Will definitely have it in my cupboard for those days I need all the extra energy I can get