delicious!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very, very tasty mushrooms!

Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised how few mushrooms were in the package, seemed like only 7 or 8 (maybe 9), fewer than 10. ... The mushrooms were very handy. I made soup when my fridge was nearly empty. ... I used bone broth ice cube, potatoes, onions, garlic, and dried mushrooms. The mushrooms, I chopped finely while dry and added them to the soup hoping they would resuscitate in the liquid soup. Shiitake mushrooms are supposed to have a variety of health benefits that you get even when using the dried mushroom. So, these mushrooms were a convenient shelf-stable food for my pantry.

i am so amazed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i putted only 4 mushrooms in 2 servings cooking and the taste was unbeleivable!!

FungusAmongUs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cute name and a good product. The mushrooms are cut thicker and are good for dishes where you want almost a whole mushroom.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

yummy shiitake mushrooms, recommended!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These came in slices rather than whole, and were easy to use. They seem very high quality. I rehydrated and sauteed them with fresh portabellos, and they made fantastic soup. The medicinal value is supposed to be high but I can't assess that yet.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm having trouble getting them soft enough when rehydrated. Think I'll give the company a call. Taste is fine.

didn't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can be easily found fresh, do don't worth to buy dried.