oooh THIS IS AWESOME boost of energy, mood etc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm 44 and have an pretty awesome diet but wanted a boost, tried a few from iherb, rainbow light over 40 is awesome, but this one is way cheaper so thought what the heck. I had tried their hair skin and nails first but it was ok, didn't really notice a boost, more just steady energy... when I switched to this one WOW - totally noticeable, wayyyyy more energy but without the caffeine LOL plus its only 2 caps where alot of them are 3 - TOTALLY WORTH the money, and very cost effective. No headaches, no rashes, no tummy issues, and I'm pretty sensitive to tonnes of things including foods, perfumes, smoke, you name it so this was a plus plus !! ;-)

Cassandra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my daughter and she only takes these vitamins help her hair and nails grow and gives her energy

lots more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed that I have lots more energy when taking these ;D

futurebiotics advanced women's formula multivitamin energy plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am familiar with this product and like it so well I repeat it asap. Well recommend it

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have only been using this for a few weeks, but it definitely gives me more energy! Will see how it goes by the time I get to the end of the bottle.

10 star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love ths one .. I used wth biotin .. New baby hair start And my lashes come longer .. For sure iwell try it again

Excellent Multi Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

love this

Posted by no0o00o0onh on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love this

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for several years and believe it is an excellent multivitamin for women.

A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So glad I got this -----Really good.

1 2