cholesta-lo with garlic and niacin

Posted by Reviewer1824712 on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this natural product is great. with proper diet this product is very effective. in one month in a half i went from 208 to 175. thats 33 point difference. wow!!!

works

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you are trying not to overload on cholesterol reducing supplements, this works but you must also make dietary habits and at least get out there and get a hearty walk for 30 mins every other day!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for hi cholesterol - my husband cholesterol has gone down since using it.

Cholesta-low

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure it's a good product. I cannot use it because of the garlic in it. I have low blood pressure.

FutureBiotics, Cholesta-Lo, 120 Veggie Tabs (FBS-00169)

Posted by Reviewer1310895 on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I could feel the difference right away.

Good Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3067489 on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had a test done to see how my numbers changed. I also started taking thyroid, so not sure if both did such improvements in cholesterol numbers. My HDL went up 9 points, and my LDL went down 34 points. This product has many good ingredients, so will contine to take it. I bought this instead of going on prescription statin.

Great Cholestrol Product

Posted by Reviewer2092198 on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, my trigs went from 290 to 247 between Feb 6th, 2011 to Mar 1st, 2011 by taking 3 of these tablets daily and my other cholestrol counts are below there numbers. I was only having trouble with the Trig numbers before taking this supplement. The only problem was my breath was so garlicly and I am now going to try with these some lemon in my daily water.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2356052 on Feb 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product...wish it was a little bit cheaper, but overall great product.

Ok

Posted by 4809331894898798862 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super.

FutureBiotics, Cholesta-Lo With Garlic & Niacin

Posted by Reviewer2944988 on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because I read the ingredients and I felt it would be good to have a combination, as opposed to taking several supplements throughout the day. The first few days of taking it, I felt as if I stayed in the restroom. This worked better than the water pills (Hydrochlorothiazide)prescribed for my hypertension (although I still take it). I really like this product and I plan to continue using it.

1 2