cholesta-lo with garlic and niacin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this natural product is great. with proper diet this product is very effective. in one month in a half i went from 208 to 175. thats 33 point difference. wow!!!

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you are trying not to overload on cholesterol reducing supplements, this works but you must also make dietary habits and at least get out there and get a hearty walk for 30 mins every other day!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for hi cholesterol - my husband cholesterol has gone down since using it.

Cholesta-low

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure it's a good product. I cannot use it because of the garlic in it. I have low blood pressure.

FutureBiotics, Cholesta-Lo, 120 Veggie Tabs (FBS-00169)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I could feel the difference right away.

Good Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had a test done to see how my numbers changed. I also started taking thyroid, so not sure if both did such improvements in cholesterol numbers. My HDL went up 9 points, and my LDL went down 34 points. This product has many good ingredients, so will contine to take it. I bought this instead of going on prescription statin.

Great Cholestrol Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, my trigs went from 290 to 247 between Feb 6th, 2011 to Mar 1st, 2011 by taking 3 of these tablets daily and my other cholestrol counts are below there numbers. I was only having trouble with the Trig numbers before taking this supplement. The only problem was my breath was so garlicly and I am now going to try with these some lemon in my daily water.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product...wish it was a little bit cheaper, but overall great product.

All my sibling also take this amazing pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had a high cholesterol, triglyceride problem for most of my adult life. Two years ago, I started taking Cholesta-lo and have the most positive results. I faithfully take one pill daily to maintain the normal counts I now have. My Dr. approves of the results I have gotten and encourages me to continue taking one pill a day. And we have cut way down on my prescription medication. Amazing!! PS I am 72 years old and this is the first time since I was in my 30's that I have had normal cholesterol and triglyceride counts.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good