Help

Not smelly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tablets are easily digestible and do not smell like other enzyme tablets. They help digestion as well!

Good, but not sure

Posted by morganwellinger on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These seem to be helping with digestion, but it doesn't seem to help gas that much...I used one bottle already and I started my second one, so maybe its been my body adjusting. Word of Advice: Do NOT chew these little tablets. They taste HORRIBLE! They are small and crunchy and taste like cat food...ugh I almost threw up from the taste. But for enzymes, these are a great price and seem to be helping. Will probably purchase again!

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Before I started taking these my gut was really not good wasnt feeling well due to this. Now yahh, my gut is content and no issues. My previous ones were no where near effective as these and much pricier. I will be buying more. I didn't buy them at this price, bonus for me now.

very effective esp after heavy meals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i only need to take 1 tablet whenever i feel too full after eating a larger than my normal meal portions. great value for money product, will buy again

Did the trick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Super value and product. I have been using this product for over a year now and in combination with organic apple cider vinegar all my gut problems are gone. For years I didn't knew that I was gluten and dairy intolerant and that I didn't absorb the nutrition from my food. This has changed and I feel well nourished now. My husband started taking them too. He had IBS, gas etc.. and his problems are gone too. I highly recommend this product.

helps with reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was searching for duodenum to try for my son who is autistic/handicapped. He is already on digestive enzymes so this looked like the perfect choice. The hcl/ox bile helped with his reflux but the addition in this product of fruit enzymes was the killer. Many people cant tolerate fruit enzymes so they made this product unusable for us which is a shame.

daily enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

they work great

The enzyme that i needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have problems with my digestive system and these enzymes have helped me greatly

Not bad

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You could really feel the soothing effect after eating heavy and too much. Liked it.

I AM CONSUMING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product leaves the looser bowel. My wife used and feels good. One of the windows came with the expiration date different from that described at: ending four months before described.

1 2 3