Energy plus! Keeps you going!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best and easiest products to use for energy and stamina. It works immediately and you can sure tell a difference. It is a vegan product for those who like that also. I highly recommend this even for those people trying to cut down on coffee or energy drinks. This is a SUPER value!

Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Definitely gives me a subtle lift in energy.

Feels like a stimulant to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has a comprehensive ingredient list and provides energy indeed with insignificant to no crash. The bottle I received is actually the second version, which no longer mentions citrus aurantium (which is a stimulant and was marketed the same as current version), however the claim to be a non stimulant is still not quite fair, as I experienced vasoconstriction effects I wanted to avoid.

Calm Energy

Posted by SunDownSeede on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Both me and my husband are taking these with awesome benefits. My husband has a physically demanding job and he notices alot more energy and focus. I have Chronic Intracranial Hypertension and zaps all the master glands in brain and hormones due to too much cerebinal fluid. I notice a major difference in energy and vitality, I have tried so many various brands and this by far is the best of all. Thank you I-Herbs for your lower pricing and fast shipping. Been with you 4 years and will continue to be a fan of I-herbs!

Works so well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best combination of adaptogens I've tried so far. I'm very pleased with the result. Please never ever discontinue, I'll keep buying this. And thank you iherb for offering this product.

It really works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I quit drinking coffee a while back and needed something to help me get through the day. This has been helping. I dont need to nap throught the day any more and I feel better. I am thankful for this product.

Linda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice source of extra energy without the jitters. Good product.

Keeping up!