Most Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I chew a tablet when I feel a cold or something coming on. Imediately my sinuses clear and whatever it is fades away. I am amazed every time it prevents me from getting sick!

susie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i have used this product for years any time i feel as though i have a cold or allergy attack coming on. it acts like an anti-biotic but without the side-effects and the goldenseal dries up excess mucous. the only criticism i have is that some of the tablets in the bottle are broken in half.

Always works...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If we feel that we have picked up a bug we take this immediately and rarely get sick. When we are busy seasonally we take it daily to prevent picking anything up.

Daisy Weeks, College Park GA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is great if you're coming down with a cold and helps with detoxing mucus from the sysytem.

Antibiotico natural para infecciones respiratorias

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Soy de las personas que se resfria con facilidad y cuyo catarro degenera en infeccion. Pues este producto me ha quitado el antibiotico. Llevo más de tres años tomandolo, eso sí, al primer sintoma de resfriado y siempre con la comida. Altamente recomendable para los catarros, escozor de garganta, gripe.

A great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A life saviour when it comes to common flu and colds! A definately staple in ones health kit and as always iHerb's services were amazing!