Exceptional Pain Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It is exceptional in the relief it has provided to the pain and swelling in my shoulder. After about one/half hour from taking the first pill, I felt the pain almost entirely leave. The reduction in the swelling has enabled motion in my arm that I have not had since I injured it a year ago skiing.

Immediate relief and then some

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found this product and gamely tried it out of desperation, being non-partial to synthetic formulations. It worked almost immediately. I could feel the inflammation around my left SI joint reduce ease rapidly. Since then I have continued taking this supplement and I still feel discomfort/pain but it is more manageable and the inflammation, if it does recur, subsides quickly enough that I am not inconvenienced physically for long. I have since been diagnosed with a degenerative lumbar spine, and I intend to continue taking this product to stave off any possible inflammation, or at least reduce it's impact. I just hope more stocks come in real soon cos my better half has also started on this and my stocks are depleting fast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Within a couple of hours, I was thinking I felt better but questioned if it would really work that fast. Continued taking it and within 3 days I had no knee pain and could fully extend my leg and bend it without it catching & causing pain. My knee had been hurting & catching for about 3 weeks, so I don't think it was coincidence that it stopped when I started taking this. Also my husband had been suffering with shoulder impingement for 3 months, and in 5 days he could raise his arm above his head and 2 week later is back mowing the yard & carrying a feed bucket. He is suspicious of everything but this stuff made a believer out of him. For the price it is definately worth it to try.

seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

haven't been using these for very long, but I have less pain in my arthritic thumb which is great.

Great....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I does seem to work, you have to take it for a while to see the full results, it is not an overnight thing as others have suggested.

Happy Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Joint Inflammation Complex, has been a blessing and relief! The added benefit is that this complex helped lesson the swelling with my shoulder Bursitis, like nothing else did. Am on my second bottle, and feeling better and better. Also feel better rest better and get more sleep with the inflammation gone. Most joint supplements work fine on the bones, but not always so great on the inflammation in muscles and tissues. I would heartily recommend this product for anyone for inflammation aspect of it. Thanks for a great product and terrific service! Vicki Workman 918-213-5967 Ramona, Ok 74061

Joint Inflammation pain significantly reduced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Somehow, my knee pain is quite reduced. Besides this product, I used cold ice-packs, and glucosimine with sulfate. I stopped taking FutureBiotics since not required. Four stars for some uncertainty in cause and effect.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It does seem to help reduce inflammation.

Inflammation Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I reviewed a great deal of supplements to deal with inflammation. I decided on InflamMotion and am proud I did. I have only been taking a few days but I am very pleased with the result. I could not get inflammation under control from sciatica and hamstring injury. I finally gave up and went to the doctor for her recommendation. Agreed grudgingly to steriods, but I was at my writs end with pain. Suffered through the regumine of drugs. She also suggested another supplement she had heard of and I started my research. I settled on this supplement and I am very pleased. Between this and exercises, I am going to lick this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with soft-tissue injuries. Was looking for an alternative to New Chapter Zyflamend. Inflammotion + Flexmend (same brand, FutureBiotics) together seem to fit the bill.

1 2 3