I love it!

Posted by divine on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this amazing complex. Though it is planned to work on skin, it is exellent for hair and nails. I have bought it many times for me and friends ot mine, and the results are high - shiny and smooth skin. I recommend for people with fine lines and wrinkels too.

Great Combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the combination of helpful ingredients but not yet actually noticed an improvement in skin after about 3 weeks.

Okay so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really does seem to moisture the skin from the inside out.

Perhaps I'm not old enough.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to get more moist in my eyes after the laseroperation (eyeoperation). Sofar I have nothing bad to say, but I get little acne of this product. I don't want to feel so Young again.

omega 7 plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

not sure it helped with skin or hair. Doubt i'd get it again

skin broke out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took the pills for three days and had large acne breakouts on my face. A couple of days after stopping use, the pimples diminished in size but unfortunately left marks behind. I think it was too strong for my body.

The best for my dehydrated skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried many supplements & cream for my very dehydrated skin. After only 1 week I can see the result. The best!!

vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I received my order very quickly and was happy to see that the expiry dates are very generous. Am very happy with my purchase and the price was extremely good, the best on the net.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can notice my hair and nails also benefiting from this complex. I will continue to use to see improvement in hair since I just started this.

Omega-7

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product! My face i shining!

1 2