This works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was on blood pressure pills and now I do not take them anymore. I started taking two at night and two in the morning. I continued with my regular medication for the first day and then waited 36 hours before taking my next blood pressure medication. I then discontinued the prescription medication. During this time I monitored my blood pressure several times per day. When taking only the prescription medication my blood pressure remained at 135 /87 at it's lowest. My blood pressure now is 122/78. It has not been this low in years. I feel great and the heartburn and dry skin caused by the prescription medication has disappeared. I also have more energy and clarity.

Heaven sent for your heart!

Posted by HealthyPill on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is EXCELLENT. it helps to lower blood presuure- my systolic and dystolic is within healthy gap. I mean that if systolic and dystolis pressure is too close (even it is within normaal range of BP) is bad news since the resting and pumping of the heart is the same. Alos, provide complet support for the heart. must have for those who had family history of heart problem.

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mom has been trying to control her blood pressure without success. She started taking these and it has improved A LOT. of course, u still need to do your part: exercise, eat healthy (LOW sodium) and rest well!

Pressur-lo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have been able to completely eliminate any blood pressure meds by taking two tables a day of the pressur-lo and we have the pressure now without the side effects. Many thanks

better then medication and safer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a much better way to lower your blood pressure and safer too.

Blood pressure reduced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product has helped me maintain a b.p. of 120/70.

Bp under control...thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many remedies & products to lower my blood pressure, but nothing worked as well as Pressur-lo. I no longer take perscription drugs thanks to Pressur-lo.

Better than meds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good formula for blood pressure.

pressurelo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

nice product

Future, biotics pressure-lo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Took about a week to get product by mail.Good price tho, thanks