Walk the talk

Posted by life2b on Jul 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for 3 months now, it works well with my targeted system.Inflammation no more, frequent urination improve & best of all, pain & blood in urine gone for good. Ejeculation is pain free & fullfilling.Still on with prost advance.

FutureBiotics, ProstAdvance, Natural Prostate Support, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have definitely reduced the number of nightly trips to the bathroom but I also found that if I take 3 tablets with the evening meal rather then one tablet 3x times a daythe supplement seems to work much better.

Good for the Prostrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With ProstAdvance, I'm not getting up to go several times during the night.

AWESOME PRODUCT FOR A GREAT PRICE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a 47 yo. I had a weak stream and was getting up 3 to 4 times a night to urinate. By the end of the second week I now sleep through the night without having to get up and go to the bathroom. My stream is strong again. I have tried products that cost 3 times more that didn't work this good. I highly recommend this product! THANKS AGAIN IHERB FOR SELLING QUALITY PRODUCTS AT REASONABLE PRICES.

Highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ProstAdvance is easy to use, the price is wonderful, and most importantly the effects can be felt after 5-7 days.! Will continue to reorder.

Prostate support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm unable to get the liquid gelcaps Prostate 5LX shipped to me. As they have not done the groundwork to allow it to be allowed outside of the US. This product is good, but not as good as the 5LX. All you men understand why you are browsing prostate formulas, and when you find a product that makes everything normal or better, you know why I make the comparison, get the 5lx if you can.

Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has taken this for over a year now and it is a quality supplement. Will continue to reorder.

ProstAdvance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend a good product

FutureBotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I cannot tell whether this product is going to work.

Feedback