Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The price is not too expensive to buy it and as something to be taken regularly. This is a well buy sleep support product. It works fantastic with my husband but for me I feel a bit tired to get up in the morning.

It does work, sort of.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does seem to help in getting to sleep and staying asleep but it's not the miracle cure I was hoping for. It's the best OTC I've found so far. Terrible taste in the mouth the next morning but well worth it if it follows a decent night's sleep.

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

didn't help my sleep. maybe even had an opposite effect. but here you should take into account that my sleeping problems are rather severe. also this felt as if it suppresses my immune system, just a bit, maybe i'm just imagining things, but i think that calming herbs probably do that and i tried them all back of forth in my tried to fix sleeping. gave it to my mother, who has normal sleeping problems, she says it helps her.

won't buy again

Posted by frschlr on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Totally useless for me.

Great for muscle Tension

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the muscle relaxing qualities of valarian and calcium. I take it when I have neck, shoulder, and back pain. It help relieve the pain and tension.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really helps me sleep through the night. I was waking up after about 2 hours of sleep. I did not want to go to the doctor, and end up with a potentially addictive pill with side effects. So this is a good solution for me.

dont buy this product it's not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i took those pils for 2 time and for the next day 'i am very tired and it is not helping me for a good slipping

Natural sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ensures that I go off to sleep relatively quickly and sleep soundly. Worth a try if you need some help getting to sleep.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a hard time sleeping and this one works great!

Great sleep aid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I wake in the middle of the night and I take one of these and fall back to sleep,

1 2