Help

FB silymarin plus liver detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

greatest detox product ever made , only thing is if u know u have alot of toxins to remove be prepared to be possibly nausiated, drink lots of water it helps after about 3to 5 days the energy level u have is phenominol , i do this detox every 3 to 6 months

The best Liver detox!

Posted by Insanity on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my mother, she is 63 years old, and she has had a very good experience in liver detox with this Silymarin. You can't go wrong with sliymarin. Simple.

Feels Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I no longer have an uncomfortable pain in the uper right side of my body (where the liver is located).

I strongly recommend it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great liver rescuer, it has great features, ingredients and it works well, I strongly recommend it

improves digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has really helped with flatulence. I even did a stop and start again comparison. Wouldn't be without, even though the dose is 3X a day.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for digestion problems

Take it as a maintance program.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am usually on the road a lot and don't always eat the healthiest. So I just take this as a regular maintance product. Doesn't make me feel any different as I am not sure if I am suppose to feel different from taking it. However, have read a lot of good things about Silymarin as a whole for the Liver.