Antifreeze, seriously?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good job ruining an otherwise solid supplement by coating it with toxic polyethylene glycol (anti-freeze, basically). Stupidly, I didn't observe this before buying it.

future Biotics super Silica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these capsules are large enough to choke a horse !

Silica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because silica is supposed to chelate aluminum but also because it makes my hair soft and my nails strong. I'm sure that it's making my bones stronger too. I noticed improvements within the first week. I'm starting my third week and I just ordered more!

elaine work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good, fast service for a good product. thank you. these are for my elder mother and are a bit too large for her so they require cutting. no biggie, but thought you may like to know. thanks

I had higher hopes for this one.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It simply had too much help substances in it, and since I am hypersensible to some substances, this product didn't agree with me. I felt an instant loss of appetite, and the belly acted a bit up. (Tried it twice so I know it was this product.) Also I have tried other silica products, and when the products contain mostly silica, it has this particular taste, but this one tasted most of all only the help substances that coated the silica. Since my experience was bad with the help substances, I give it only one star. I hope I can get someone I know to eat the pills.

Good price

Posted by odereviews on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These doesn't smell too good, and the tablets are too large. If you are looking for cheap silica product, this is for you. If you prefer to have better quality product with better tabs, try something different.

excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My nails have never been harder or grown faster. This is an excellent product and I will definitely continue to use it.

best herbal.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

ı know horse tail. I use it before cosmetic form.(tonic and cream ) ı believe and ı think magic about horse tail. Price is good and iherb service is quick.Thank you.

Great for hair & nails!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for growing long strong nails and healthy hair.

Disappointed,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it does not help my nails that much, just a little.

1 2 3