I recommend

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent oil. Bright color, pleasant taste. Отличное масло. Яркий цвет, приятный вкус. Бутылка стеклянная, упаковывают надёжно

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1988340 on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I first found Gaea olive oil in a supermarket several years ago, but then couldn't find it again -- and I really looked! Bristol Farms, local Greek market, etc. So I hunted on the Web and was pleased to find it. Other oils I tried tasted flat or watery in comparison. This oil is nutty, grassy and delicious -- perfect for dipping and paninis. Great price for such an outstanding oil.

I don’t know how I lived without it

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I seldom bother to write reviews, but after trying out this oil I decided to do so. This is an excellent oil, it smell REALLY good, like a mown grass, and slightly like lilac, and slightly like fruits. It has a very light greenish colour. it is like a good green tea. It is like a good wine. I am planning to use it on everything – bread, rice, salads, face, cookies, everything!

Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Posted by Reviewer1995165 on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter the expert on Olive Oil really liked this one.

Good oil but not mindblowing

Posted by 5176865898957739353 on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the oil and generally it's a good value but it's not as fruity or peppery as the description would have you believe. I'd still buy it again because it's carbon neutral and really good value!

Yummmm!

Posted by 4707202333326206077 on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been concerned about getting fake olive oil so decided to buy it from IHerb and based on color, smell and taste, I'm sure this is the real deal. It is delicious.

Gaea, Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil is good, you have to pay double herr in Japan for this kind of good olive oil.

Best Oil Ever

Posted by 5234397811221574518 on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this olive oil and so do my friends and family. A great hostess gift it is always welcome

The best commercially available olive oil you can find.

Posted by 5414706403083942173 on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fresh tasting and smooth.

Good stuff

Posted by 5156384793017559276 on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit worried it might be too fruity but it's a subtle pleasant note. Great for salad and pastas. One of the best olive oils I've had. But then again, I have never been to Greece.

1 2