Help

I don’t know how I lived without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I seldom bother to write reviews, but after trying out this oil I decided to do so. This is an excellent oil, it smell REALLY good, like a mown grass, and slightly like lilac, and slightly like fruits. It has a very light greenish colour. it is like a good green tea. It is like a good wine. I am planning to use it on everything – bread, rice, salads, face, cookies, everything!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I first found Gaea olive oil in a supermarket several years ago, but then couldn't find it again -- and I really looked! Bristol Farms, local Greek market, etc. So I hunted on the Web and was pleased to find it. Other oils I tried tasted flat or watery in comparison. This oil is nutty, grassy and delicious -- perfect for dipping and paninis. Great price for such an outstanding oil.

I recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent oil. Bright color, pleasant taste. Отличное масло. Яркий цвет, приятный вкус. Бутылка стеклянная, упаковывают надёжно

Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter the expert on Olive Oil really liked this one.

Good oil but not mindblowing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the oil and generally it's a good value but it's not as fruity or peppery as the description would have you believe. I'd still buy it again because it's carbon neutral and really good value!

Gaea, Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil is good, you have to pay double herr in Japan for this kind of good olive oil.

Yummmm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been concerned about getting fake olive oil so decided to buy it from IHerb and based on color, smell and taste, I'm sure this is the real deal. It is delicious.

Smells and tastes awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best olive oil I've tried. Definitely going to purchase again!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried for the first time. Will be reordering!

Best Oil Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this olive oil and so do my friends and family. A great hostess gift it is always welcome

1 2 3