Help

Great Adrenal Support!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was recently tested and was found to have an elevated TSH level. I just started on this supplement a few days ago, and I can already feel a big difference! I do exercise regularly and I take a plethora of supplements, but this really compliments my regimen well. I initially tried a product with glandular constituents, and I found that to have side effects (mostly nausea!). With this product, I feel no side effects - only increased energy and well-being. Definitely give this one a try. BTW - this is my first review of a product ever. That has to count for something!

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has been a godsend. After just one bottle (plus daily exercise - walking in the park) my adrenals calmed down and stopped causing me stress and fatigue. My adrenals now are in much better shape . . . but whenever I run out of the Liquid Phyto-Caps I can start to feel a bit of the old burning and stress coming back. So that's when I jump online and reorder. Thanks to iHerb for the great savings

Sress Support & More Energy

Posted by CoolinArizona on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had hair analysis for about 2 years now and used other supplements for supporting my adrenals based on the test results showing weakened adrenals. I switched to Gaia adrenal health and noticed a difference in my energy and stamina levels almost immediately. These herbs are about as pure as they get and I like that they are all vegetarian, no fillers and alcohol free. Gaia herbs are the best in my mind.

Very effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for seven months now and it is very effective for giving the support needed for my overactive adrenals. I have fewer spikes and episodes of nervousness when using this consistently. I would recommend this to anyone dealing with adrenal issues. It is pure and easily digestible.

AWESOME!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I am using it for adrenal fatigue and it has worked wonders for me! Definitely the best thing I have tried. I am on my second bottle and will continue to use it. So happy to have found this...it does what it claims.

i love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy these on iherb as i order other things that are more expensive in australia and i was looking for a good adrenal herbal formula - a blogger had recommended them upon taking a look at the reviews it seemed a good option to order...well... i love these liquid phyto caps - i really noticed a difference when i ran out - and in stressful times and when i am up cooking all night or at my desk to stupid hours it really makes a difference and soothes the trauma i am creating for my body! so anecdotally i say these are fantastic ...i sometimes also use some adrenal cortex from thorne and i drink teas with tulsi and lavender - and sometimes i really try to just get to bed on time and rest and meditate and do yoga and all the other things that support the adrenals - i herb you are awesome!

Good for your nerves and your figure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't think this product is enough on its own, but if you actively try to practise relaxation etc, this is a really good product to support you with that. I was going through a really bad high-stress, no-sleep period, and after starting this supplementation it's been a lot easier to stay at an optimal energy level and sleep enough. I also need less coffee to stay alert, and I can see my abs again. Super! :)

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for a number of months now and this was actually prescribed by a physician. It certainly has helped my adrenal problems as well as my allergies.

Anthony Williams recommended product - excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this product excellent in effectiveness, increasing physical energy. However you have to take 4 a day so one bottle of 60 doesn't last long and needs to be factored into your order.

Adrenal health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Having had symptoms of a general sense of unwellness, tiredness, fatigue. I was drinking a lot of colas and coffee throughout day to "get me going". I have been able to stay fairly consistent with my weight and not have that creep of 1-2 pounds because of stress or no exercise because of tiredness. since on the adrenal health capsules, I feel less fatigued and less tired. I have not been on them long enough to see how much more improved and consistent I will feel by taking them. However, this is a good start. My friend also takes them regularly and has been taking for years. She is absolutely recommending to those who complain of high stress, weight gain since Adrenals affect metabolism.

1 2 3 4