US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 15, 2022
The perfect tonic

I've been buying these for the past year after having been diagnosed with cfs and having issues with EBV reactivation. First of all, Gaia is a next level brand. Everything in their products is polished to perfection and their extracts are unmatched, you realise this very soon when starting to use their products. Well worth the price. The effect of astragalus, schizandra and ligustrum is really good, stressful tasks dont seem so daunting anymore and the body is 'picked up' and more alert in a non-jittery way. The whole body feels more balanced really. Every bottle I finished of these, I swear I felt so much fresher by the end of the bottle. This product has easily become one of my favourites and I will keep on buying these for a long, long time! Hope this review helps you! Stay well.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I love Gaia herbs. I take astragulus regularly for various things-immunity, lung health and blood sugar management. I also like that it is packaged in glass.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Both my husband and I take Astragalus daily . We feel it boosts our immune system. Great product. Our doctor years ago recommended it and we have been taking it every since.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Used this to support my lung energy and immunity during covid. I like Gaia because it doesn't have all the extra unnecessary ingredients. Worked well in combo with a few others that I was taking. Felt it worked fast also. Easy to take, no issues. Delivery was good.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Everything in this formula is good for your liver and immunity. I like Gaia Herbs. I believe their products have better quality than a lot of other brands that put magnesium stearate and other additional things that are not the healthier additions.

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

Astragalus is a plant often recommended in Ayurveda. It has many beneficial effects for the immune system as well as reducing stress and ageing in the body. I am taking it specifically to boost my immune system. I am taking the maximum dosage recommended by the manufacturer as I want to lift my white blood cell count as quickly as possible. I had been taking it with another Ayurveda plant Ashwaghanda but found that combination caused constipation so have dropped the Ashwaghanda and am sticking with the Astragalus.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I have use this herb before and Iost weight. So far I don't see any difference. It may be balancing mood wise for me.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

from Gaia Herbs that has an impressive herbal quality program so you know you are getting herbs of a good quality. This formulation also contain other herbs such as the adaptogen schisandra.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Gaia Herds Really great quality ingredients works on your stress great for lungs has many benfits.