Not able to use it yet

Posted by Editka on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am very sick, I have Lyme and other stubborn infections, my body temperature is always low, my immunity is low and my adrenals and thyroid are very weak. I only took one capsule - and it gives me bad die-off reaction. I had severe muscle pain in all my body, I could not walk and felt like if I had severe flu. I thing it's too strong for me.

Love!

Posted by OrganicGal on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased elderberry to boost my immune system - that's what it's mainly known for. However, it makes my skin so clear! I never expected that as a benefit but my goodness, it is my favorite. I take 2-3 a day and I rarely have any skin flare ups. I've never really struggled from acne but I do have a pimple or 2 at that time of the month. My skin is always clear if I take this. It's just so dog-on expensive! 4 stars because this stuff is super pricey but I keep buying it because I love the benefits. Other benefits of elderberry: -Ease allergies, major cold and flu relief, anti-viral, potent anti-cancer, and a strong antioxidant

great product

Posted by Reviewer2276157 on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i make elderberry syrup for myself but my family doesn't like the taste. my 2 teenagers will actually take this and they realize that it really works! i like the fact that no other additives are in it.

Before getting sick...

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is best for us before we get sick. However, we also take it at the first sign illness along with the Echinacea Supreme.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3314478 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Keep this on hand. Take the directed amount at the first sign of a cold or flu. Works for our family.

Review of my order

Posted by Reviewer1665452 on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect in every aspect, like always. Ina Zec

very good

Posted by Reviewer2689618 on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product

elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1935306 on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great for immune boosting.