I think this is doing what it's supposed to

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For the time being, I just use it to rinse with. I swallowed one drop by mistake and I woke up feeling like my inner gut was being torn (die-off reaction). I have to wait a while to be able to ingest this. In the interim, I hope it does what I read about it. My damaged teeth do feel very strong shortly after use. Will keep using.

Another Gaia Success

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is yet another Gaia product that I love! In the past, I've been a bit suspicious of herbal tinctures generally, since they seem to vary wildly in constitution and quality. Gaia's Black Walnut tincture is potent, and it tastes rich and surprisingly fresh. If you're looking for Black Walnut to use as part of a parasite cleanse, look no further.

Just plain works...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried others and couldn't tell if they worked or not....this one seems to have the best flavor and freshest taste of all of them PLUS, it really worked for me.

Great for parasite cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take along with grapefruit seed extract, clove and sweet worm wood.

life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has helped regulate my thyroid and use it for candida. No more stomach blaot!

Perfect

Posted by priyanka on Aug 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

High in iodine, it's great for the thyroid besides being a great anti-parasitic. I bought this bottle to help with intense tooth pain, which it helped allay in 2 weeks' time.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gaia Herbs is a high quality make, I purchase this to use as part of a parasite cleanse as directed by my Naturopath Doctor, I am still doing the cleanse and it is definitely working. High quality product.

Cures a Cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for 25 years to eliminate a cold when I take it at first signs of a cold. If I wait a day or so into the cold, it reduces the symptoms considerably.

Love it. Shipped in a couple days.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Shipped in a couple days.

Well satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my mother. She used it as prescribed by her health professional and said she was quite satisfied.

1 2