Nettle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Im using it for growing hair and it is working. I give it 5 stars

Essential!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nettle Leaf is part of our daily routine. Paired with Activated Quercetin by Source Naturals, these supplements have made all the difference in my child's allergies. We KNOW that these two are the reason my son is not on steroid meds or any other of the conventional methods used to control allergies. I also find that whenever possible, I buy Gaia because I believe Gaia is one of best. I am thankful that iHerb makes it affordable for us.

For Allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take a Quercitin and Bromelain Pill and a full dropper of this twice a day for allergies and I have hardly had any allergy symptoms since I started. Even when I was back east during their worst allergy season ever, I had no symptoms. Great combination. The Bromelain is also an anti- inflammatory and works to help my arthritis symptoms.

helps with hives

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought it due to getting hives and finding no permanent solution. I use drugstore anti-histamines occasionally but I don't want to use them daily long-term. The nettle leaf definately provides relief, eliminating the redness and itching. Unfortunately it's temporary, but I wouldn't be able to manage without it and/or the nettle leaf/quercetin combo product (pill form) that I also use.

Good at Pollen time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Help with sinuses

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We used this product for poison ivy and hives. It got rid of them both! LOVE IT!!!

Nettle is important...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...to get sometimes also in the form of tincture :) this was quite good.

AN EXCELLENT CHOICE.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

FOR REVIEWS.

Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This herb has many benefits especially for allergies. It has help me a lot. Rather take this herb then over-the-counter or pharmaceutical drugs.

Nettle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. Works great!

1 2