Best Fiber Product I found!

Posted by Reviewer1882471 on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, no bloating! Good for your heart too!

Awesome Fiber!

Posted by Reviewer1117834 on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great. It has no flavor and I put it in juice everyday. I even hide it in brownies and cakes and my family never knows.

Best fiber product

Posted by Reviewer1223591 on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Among the nature fiber supplements we tried, this gives the best result.

Chia Seeds

Posted by CriticalReviewer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I also blend Chia Fresh into a smoothie with other ingredients and the taste is delicious. My Naturopathic physician recommended it as an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids and fiber.

Fibre e Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1328873 on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ottimo prodotto. Soddisfa le necessità giornaliere di fibre come pure dei preziosi Omega 3.

Husbands dilema

Posted by Reviewer1127145 on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hubby has been struggling with bowel issues for MANY years. After numerous tests,there are no allergies to food, no medical issues why he should not be regular. Prior to the ChiaFresh, he would take 4 Immoduim tablets a day, religiously. He started taking the ChiaFresh on May 6th,2011. He has cut back to 2 Immodium and he says he does feel a difference. He isn't thrilled about the grassy look and texture, but there is no taste. I bought him the small yogurt drinks, he mixes the ChiaFresh in it twice a day. I am happy to see the results so quick. Remember to not take it a few hours before bedtime as it will keep you up. I am hoping within a month, he will no longer need the Immodium. I am happy and impressed so far with it.

Great for 'egg'

Posted by 5049807460212543099 on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this in vegan recipes to replace egg - full of protein and good and think without the overbearing flavour like flaxseed

Love!

Posted by 5317880675430786786 on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, it is a must to add in oatmeal and oatbran!

Great fiber

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I put this product in my smoothie daily and I am as regular as the clock. Elimination is just what Dr Oz ordered.

Good fiber!