Seems to work and can use with confidence

Posted by CoolinArizona on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

At 65 I had cataract surgery and at my check up 1-1/2 year later my pressure was up from the trauma of it all, although not as high as after surgery. 10-20 is in the normal range and mine was 21 in the cataract eye and 25 in the other. Was told that eyes will try to sync up with one another for balanace, thus the increased pressure in the other eye. Gaia Coleus Forks was recommended by an natural eye care web sight for lowering pressure naturally. The drugs they prescribe have some unwanted side effects and it goes on and on. Based on the reviews, I decided to give it a try. The taste is nasty, but mixed with some water, if I chug it, I can get it down and then drink some juice. I know that it is helping. Have been taking 40 drops 3 x's a day for just 2 weeks and I'm already noticing a difference. Not getting that "achey" feeling behind my eyes. I thought I had a sinus headache from all the Arizona dryness until I went for my check up. The opthamologist didn't seem to be too concerned as he told me to come back in 6 months. Guess even people with low pressuce can have glaucoma. I'm certain I do not and that the eye trauma is the reason for the IOP. I will continue to take coleus forskohlii along with gingko for better circulation in the vessels in my eye and reduce the eye pressure until I go back in 6 months.

Great supplement for busy people

Posted by Reviewer3179213 on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm a trucker that has hard time eating right or getting enough sleep. I use coleus forskoholii daily and it helps me we energy, appetite suppressant and helps regulate my blood pressure. It's great!

uggg

Posted by 4663720058030105897 on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

tastes pretty awful, not sure if I can continue.

forskolin

Posted by Reviewer2095270 on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fantastic

forskohli

Posted by 4901146529471613747 on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product!

Gaia Herbs, Coleus Forskohlii Root, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1350205 on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feel better, a little more energy.