Great Product & Value

Posted by keys2realhealth on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after first trying Gaia's Adrenal Support which was more expensive. I feel that this product worked better than the other product.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3144102 on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had sinus infections 1-2 times per year since I was a teenager and everytime I would need a script of antibiotics to get clean. A friend told me about this wonderful herb and I decided I would try it. One week after I started it the weather had changed and I started to get a sinus infection to the point I had already started a fever. I doubled up my intake of Astragalus and tripled up my intake of water and in two days never could tell I was that close to taking antibiotics again. I will stay on this as a dailey must have health supplement.

Keeps Me Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1912677 on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This past winter, my entire office was passing around a series of nasty colds and flus. I take Gaia's Astragalus Supreme 2x/day, and was the only person who avoided the various bugs.

Astralagus liquid caps Great

Posted by Reviewer1296377 on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent astragulus. Love the liquid form.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1589417 on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was preparing for hip surgery, so wanted to boost my immune system especially after acute bronchitis. I had my blood work done last week, and they said everything came back looking great! Not sure if it is this specifically, but goes great w/the cocktail of things I am taking now. I will continue with this product, especially like Gaia brand.

A new form of an old amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1314138 on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Though I prefer the liquid form of this product I can't deny the cleverness of creating capsules filled with liquid. It certainly makes dosage easier for the fast paced life we live. I was once more amazed by the fast delivery of iHerb and their impeccable packaging!

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer3170253 on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great adrenal support formula

Great combination!

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A good boost for the immune system, especially if you are coming down with any respiratory ailments. High recommended!

High quality

Posted by x-tine on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Gaia's products are all of such superior quality. They are really into what they do. Great price at iherb!

Gaia herbs rock!

Posted by TeriSatori on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Always in all ways their products always great!

1 2