excellent

Posted by Reviewer1265585 on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are excellent at the first sign of a cold or sinus drainage. I keep them on hand so I will have them immediately.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This helped me and my wife get over a bad cold. Now we take it at the first sign of a sore throat or sneeze to prevent us fom getting a cold or flu. I like that the capsules are liquid filled since that makes them heavier and they swallow easier. Powder-filled caps tend to "float" and have to be pushed down with a bite of food.

Easy way to get both

Posted by Reviewer1732608 on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For those who gag on goldenseal or echinacea tinctures than goodness for Gaia capsules.

Haven't tried the product yet

Posted by Reviewer3206882 on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because it had received an excellent rating from users. I wanted to have it on hand for the upcoming cold/flu season, but have not had the necessity to use it as of yet.

Super! And yes, rapid relief.

Posted by Reviewer1657415 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not take it as a regular supplement, but I always keep it on hand for any little sign of respiratory infection. At the first sign, like last night when my sinuses became very congested, I take just one. That usually does the trick, and I woke this morn feeling fine. I have a history of asthma, which I try to keep at bay on my own without pharma and inhalers, etc. I was taking Gaia's 'Osha Supreme', which was a similar formula now discontinued as Osha became endangered since it can only be wildcrafted and not farmed. I bought a couple of bottles of the straight tincture before they were totally gone from the shelves. When I feel the tightness beginning in my chest I take a few drops of Osha and one capsule of this product and I am good. All Gaia products are excellent!

Excellent Immunity Booster

Posted by Reviewer2417546 on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Prescription treatment of rheumatoid arthritis inevitably leads to a weakened immune system and increased susceptibility to infections. I'm very susceptible to sinus and bladder infections. Echinacea and goldenseal along with several other natural immune boosters have been part of my regimen for years enabling me to avoid taking antibiotics. Gaia echinacea and goldenseal is the most consistent and reliable compound I've ever used. I recommend this product for use as a natural immune enhancer without reservation.

centered

Posted by Reviewer3113638 on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have had much emotional upset. I find that one cap a day keeps me centered. Won't be with out this product.

Misleading information on Iherb

Posted by 5079340929161595187 on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because it contains Oregon grape root. When I received it, I could read nowhere on the bottle or on the package that it contains this particular herb!!! I feel cheated.