love it - save you from flu/ cough when use early

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i have this on my bedside, will usually take a puff before bed and another puff before going to work when the first symptom (itchiness/light sore throat) kicks in. i brought this to vacation and give this to my duaghter (4 year old) when she start complaining of sore throat and start to cough abit. thank god she is well trained and dont mind the taste, 2-3 puff a day during our trip in BALI kept my entire family well. her sore throat subsided the next day. it even sooth my hubby's sore gum. and it helps to ease my cough too. highly recommended.

My review

Posted by CalvinOwYong on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best propolis spray for your throat, whether you have a cough or sore throat.. it really relives and helps with recovery.

The best throat spray yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had to replace the fantastic Echinacea Throat Spray that Nutrilite/Amway discontinued about two years ago. After trying a dozen or so products to replace it I found that the Gaia Echinacea Goldenseal Propolis met or even exceeded the quality and results.

great for spre throats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it alliviates pain and when I take it at the beggining of a cold, the symptoms stop! highly recommended!

Best we've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If taken at first sign of sore throut, can knock out colds. Spray liberally as needed. Only one my husband will use. Says others aren't tough enough.

Throat Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

While the taste is anything but pleasant, the spray helps to relieve a persistent tickle in the throat which causes me to cough. It is used basically when in a public place such as church and occasionally at home. Most of the time it helps.

Worst taste ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea whether it works or not. One spray was enough for me. It leaves a horrible taste in your mouth for hours.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

doesn't taste great. My kids hate it

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it works great product

first time user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. I have taken other products by the company, and feel it's a great company. I also know and have been happy taken the ingredients. I really calms my throat.

1 2