Strenghthen your immune system

Posted by Reviewer3206882 on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product to be effective in shortening or completely preventing upper respiratory viruses if taken at the first symptom. I have had consistent success with this product as opposed to other echinacea products I have tried.

Echinacea Supreme

Posted by Reviewer2586739 on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price. We use this product whenever the cold is almost going to hit one of us. I feel it works great in keeping the immune system up to help ward off colds and flu bugs.

Echinacea Supreme, 60 Liquid Filled Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2999656 on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We had very good response on our order. We have ordered before and had a good response. I cannot recommend Echinacea Supreme enough, IT REALLY WORKS and I have tried many other cold remedies and have had nothing that has worked.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1987121 on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take Gaia Herbs Echinacea Supreme every day. When I feel a cold coming on, I double my dosage and it many times has kept me from getting sick. You just have to start taking it at the very first signs of a cold.

The best

Posted by 5197006755412382106 on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Many thanks to you ...that I never did not have anything better,after one month, I feel much better and sores on the mouth that I had almost weekly - they gone... Your products will be with me the rest of my life... Highly I recommend to all.... :) :)

Liquid Caps echinacea

Posted by Reviewer1296377 on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent cap. Love the liquid filled veg caps.Wonderful product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1161236 on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product

great product

Posted by Reviewer2276157 on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my husband didn't like the tincture so i bought this. he is a true believer now. i like that it has no additives.

Great for people who don't like the taste of Echinacea.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Convenient. I give this to my kids, who don't like the taste of it, and I take the Gaia Herbs' Echinacea Supreme in tincture form in warm water bc I love the taste. Sometimes, I use both the capsule and the tincture so that I can get a variety of potentcies.

At the first sign.

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As soon as we feel a virus coming on, we start taking this as suggested on the label. We also take Black Elderberry to help nip it. It has helped us greatly!

1 2