Strenghthen your immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product to be effective in shortening or completely preventing upper respiratory viruses if taken at the first symptom. I have had consistent success with this product as opposed to other echinacea products I have tried.

Echinacea Supreme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price. We use this product whenever the cold is almost going to hit one of us. I feel it works great in keeping the immune system up to help ward off colds and flu bugs.

At the first sign.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As soon as we feel a virus coming on, we start taking this as suggested on the label. We also take Black Elderberry to help nip it. It has helped us greatly!

Echinacea Supreme, 60 Liquid Filled Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We had very good response on our order. We have ordered before and had a good response. I cannot recommend Echinacea Supreme enough, IT REALLY WORKS and I have tried many other cold remedies and have had nothing that has worked.

Echenacia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good supplements

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

effective immune booster

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take Gaia Herbs Echinacea Supreme every day. When I feel a cold coming on, I double my dosage and it many times has kept me from getting sick. You just have to start taking it at the very first signs of a cold.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Many thanks to you ...that I never did not have anything better,after one month, I feel much better and sores on the mouth that I had almost weekly - they gone... Your products will be with me the rest of my life... Highly I recommend to all.... :) :)

Liquid Caps echinacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent cap. Love the liquid filled veg caps.Wonderful product.

Excellent