CFS no more!! Thank goodness!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have struggled with chronic fatigue syndrome due to contracting Lyme Disease 3 times so far, that I know of, being diagnosed with fibromyalgia, andwell just daily stress. I have been using this Energy Vitality and noticed a HUGE improvement. I was able to make it through an entire day not feeling lethargic or like I could fall asleep at any given moment. I've had no side effects, no jitters, just felt awake and normal for once. I just ran out and noticed the very next day that my energy plummeted and I immediately re-ordered, getting more than 1 bottle. I think gaia makes a wonderful product and I've been using this in conjunction with their daily wellbeing for women supplement, as well as the adrenal health jump start, the adrenal nightly restore as well as a few other supplements and my Lyme symptoms have definitely decreased to the point that I'm starting to feel human again. Love, love, love this product.

Does what it says

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I work third shift, and sometimes when I get my sleep interrupted during the day, I need an energy booster at night while working. I take one upon waking, then one at my first break. Gets me through the night without feeling jittery. Gaia Herbs is my favorite herbs. They know their stuff. It is a clean and trusted brand in my book.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It gives me the boost i need!

Gaia Energy Vitality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With Gaia's Energy Vitality, I don't think I could function in the morning. Great product!

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

these have no awful aftertaste but I cant honestly say if they are improving my health at all, but shall carry on for a few more months.

Great Energy Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 2nd bottle. I don't take it daily, only when I feel sluggish and exhausted. It really helps to boost the energy level up. I doubt it's psychological because I actually doubted its efficacy the first time. But it works.

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Actually helps over all with the body and mind. If you feel fatigued, mentally, or physically, it creates a sense of balance, strength, & well being.