best herbal hair and nail product I've tryed

Posted by Reviewer3252974 on Jan 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

helps my nails grow without splitting and my hair seems thicker and I like that it doesn't duplicate my multivitamen

Silky hair and longer nails

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product and Iam realizing the benefits of taking silica for stronger bones and strong nails. This has other added herbs and make it a perfect adjunct to taking Triphala., I take the 2 everyday and my fingernails are strong and growing and my hair is getting thicker.

Gaia hair, skin & nail

Posted by 4720040515855411639 on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have only taken this for a month and have already seen some improvement to my nails.

Good support

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like it that the changes provided by this supplement are subtle yet noticeable. My nails are growing faster and seem stronger and my hair isn't falling as much. The skin is more resilient. I have sensitive skin which reacts to the weather and pollution. Now it's like the skin is slowly moving out of the sensitive category. I must add though that my regime focuses a lot on clearing out my liver and I try to avoid chemically-laden products.

No so working for me...

Posted by Reviewer2818970 on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Gaia's products but these just didn't do as much for me as the others. My skin is a bit clearer but that's it... didn't notice much for hair and nails.

Nails

Posted by Reviewer3046839 on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If one takes them regularly for sure will experience nails that are surprisingly strong. I did it and was nicely amazed.

Help Hair Loss

Posted by 5466599131654637793 on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd bottles and it help me on my hair loss... will continue.