Helped to reduce my blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1001175 on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always had a normal blood pressure, and was shocked when it all of a sudden was around 140/100. Within 3 weeks of taking this supplement from Gaia, my blood pressure is close to 120/80. I will continue using it.

Life Saver!

Posted by Reviewer1697897 on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking this for about 11 years now, and no longer has high blood pressure. My sister in law, who is a Naturopath, N.D., specifically recommended Gaia Hawthorne Supreme for his high blood pressure. He had been taking it for a few months when he went in for his yearly check up, The nurse took his blood pressure and he told her that something was wrong to take it again. After three times he realized that it was lower and I know we have the hawthorne to thank for that. We highly recommend it!! iHerb is great too!!!

Hawthorn

Posted by Reviewer2068175 on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taking it for heart palpitations, seems working.

Great for Hypertension

Posted by Reviewer2887491 on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great supplement for my high blood pressure. Whenever, I feel it rising in the day I take 4 and immediately all tension subsides. I have an additional negative observation however... this supplement makes me and my mother retain water in the ankles and feet. Everybody is different but I just wanted users to watch out for possible water retention during use.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2513310 on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product to support cardiovascular system (hawthorn is great for the heart) and to minimize high blood pressure problems. Does seem to help.

Stopped Palpitations

Posted by 4807170262095154610 on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After experiencing palpitations for about a week in December, 2016. I took 1,000 mg of this product along with 480 mg of Nature's Way HeartCare and the palpitations stopped within hours. I continue to take the foregoing combination daily and the palpitations have not returned. So, along with HeartCare, it worked for me.

quality product

Posted by Reviewer1276468 on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helps with heart

Gala Herbs

Posted by Reviewer1439939 on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good stuff.

Gaia Hawthorne

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

seems to be helping lower my blood pressure