Gaia Holy Basil Lief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gaia Holy Basil Lief is the magic I need to keep from letting every little thing stress me out. I have tried other brands and they do not work at all or hardly at all. I was told to try Gaia's brand and it was like magic.

Great for treating insomnia issues - related to adrenal exhaustion!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is good value for a liquid capsule herbal supplement. It is far potent than standard dry capsule herbs. Taken in the evening before bed, or earlier on, you can literally feel the cortisol leaving your system! I can't recommend this supplement highly enough - it's great!

Helps me sleep all night long

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have developed a great way to sleep all night long. I take 2 Holy Basil Capsules before bed and leave two more out on the counter to take around 2, 3, or 4 am. I have taken as many as four caps at a time but this approach seems to work better for me - not all at once. I do take these during the days if I notice that my hands are a little shaky or I feel 'too rushed'. My husband now follows the same protocol that I do and he likes it too.

I'm very happy with this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this product.

Helped My Insomnia And TMJ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was on Ativan for 2 years after a horrible bout of insomnia. My mind was constantly racing and I couldn't sleep. Tried everything natural and nothing worked. Finally discovered Holy Basil. I can sleep without meds now and my TMJ is better! Won't go without it!

Holy Basil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love it. I bought it to help clean congestion from my head and it works great. it also has rosemaryy acid in it for the brain--and I like that part too--good product.

Four Stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good supplement to aid in stress reduction. It won't do everything for you, but a HUGE plus is that it doesn't make you feel drugged at all. I've noticed no negative side effects from it. I would recommend this for sure for someone trying to wean off of prescription medication. Again, no "cure all," but even if it's just a mild stress reducer, it's worth the money.

Effective but..

Posted by juniper on Oct 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was effective at reducing my anxiety but active ingredients gave me heartburn.

Works Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be very subtle in reducing acute anxiety, however it takes the edge off and does a reasonable job of reducing overall stress.