Kudos for Hoxsey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Hoxsey for over a year. I saw results right away but the dosage wasn't high enough. I didn't take it over the summer because the doctors had me do chemo and a separate complication caused me to have staff infection in my kidney. When I had a colonoscopy in Nov, they found 3 tumors. One is in my groin and another in my urinary bladder so they are pretty easy to monitor. I started taking a high dosage of Hoxsey (2 droppers 4 times a day in water) and these two tumors have been changing for the better. I have little discharge and no pain from my bladder and the tumor in my groin is very soft now with mild to no discomfort.

HOXSEY RED CLOVER TONIC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I know this product is used for humans. I am giving it to my dog for liver cancer and I am seeing .improvement. Thank you for making Hoxsey tonic available

Outstanding Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought this and the Plantain salve for a pal who is most grateful. He says it's actually pleasant tasting. More to the point, though, it's an excellent formula.

trust Iherbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

first they send an other product but when i inform then ,they send me immediately the correct product. I'm satisfied