Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Gaia Herbs Joint Health for a few months now and have never had my joints feel better. I credit the quick help to the fact that these are liquid-filled which I think is utilized better by the body.

It's working....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This contains all the natural herbs to combat inflamation in the joints. My joints felt so much better, no more clicking n creaking sounds... Helps my backache and tight neck n shoulders so I believe hv potentially reduce my often headaches!

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought these in a last ditch effort to help with right hip pain that I've been suffering for more than a year, and also knee problems - all exacerbated by running. They worked within a couple of days. I'm running further than before, and the pain in my hip and knee has all but disappeared. I'm planning to buy 5 more to give as gifts to friends, and am very disappointed to see them out of stock. Hope some more comes in soon. Am very happy with this product.

Axial spondyloartritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The above diagnosis is sometimes an early ankylosing spondylitis. Having an inflammatory disease involving the spine and also peripheral joints with arthritis, enthesitis and also iritis/uveitis is extremely painful. NSAIDs is contraindicated if you also, which is common, have crohn's. TNF-a blockers are the recommended medicine today. However, if there are other contraindications, such as heart failiure and neurological diseases, what do you do? Well, you can, like me, try among others New chapters Zyflamend and Gaia Herbs Joint Health. For some reason they are amazingly effective without side effects. For some stupid reason my country does not allow Zyflamend anymore, so I have to buy the ingredients separately. Life extensions super Omega with sesame lignans, 4-6 a day, Gaia Herbs Joint Health, 2-4 a day, and rosmarinic acid 2 a day, has saved me from the worst pain and these natural substances slow down the progression of the disease. Another MUST is black seed cumin oil!

Great brand