LOVE THESE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These have cured many ear infections for us! Our pediatrician will let us use these (and a visit to the chiropractor) to try to clear an ear infection before she prescribes antibiotics. It's worked every time! I also put them in as a preventative measure every time my daughter gets a cold, and she's had very few ear infections. They don't smell great and they do leak out onto clothes (we've ruined a few things!), but it's so worth it in exchange for preventing and clearing ear infections!

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 10-month-old baby was pushing 6-weeks on an ear infection and had undergone three rounds of antibiotics. I was at my wits end and a friend suggested I find some ear drops with Mullein oil, garlic oil, and extra virgin olive oil. These worked great! Within 10 days her ear infection was gone. I'm glad I have these drops on hand. Very useful!

Good but smelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product but my little girl smelled like a clove of garlic, but it works and that is what counts.

Ear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good

Excellent drops!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These drops work. It's tricky to get my kid to stay still so I wait until she's fallen asleep to apply them and wait until she turns naturally to the other side to do the other side. It really works. I apply it to my 3 year old as soon as see a runny nose, just to ward off a possible ear infection from all the mucus and congestion. Once I gave it to her when she actually had an ear ache and as soon as I gave it to her the pain stopped. Love this product! Must buy for sure!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is intended for child but it works for me too.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good stuff for the ears infections... the only disadvantage is the smell of garlic

using on my dog, no pain, works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

doesn't bother my dog at all.

taking care of my earache

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These have a potent garlic smell that tells me they are of good quality. You'll want to put cotton balls in your ears so the oil doesn't drain onto your pillow/clothes.